The retail business has come a long way since the first time an enterprising salesman made his first sale in the first store. The retail sector is the fastest growing sector in the economy and there is not a doubt that the evolution of retailers is worth a study. A trend that is fast catching on among retailers is the trend to circulate retail surveys among customers and gain there feedback online. The feedback is then utilized to analyze various factors of customer experience and apply the feedback to the retail set up. If you are an Old Navy regular you are probably aware of these surveys and have taken one too.
www.Survey4on.com is one such site that collects Old Navy surveys from customers. This site seems worth the while as the structure and construct of the survey is extremely user friendly and the survey time is only about 8 minutes. The main purpose behind the survey is to take valuable customer feedback and in return reward the customers with good discounts and a chance to win the gift card of Old Navy stores.
Here is quick view of what the survey is and how the components of the survey appeal to reviewers:
• Customer centric survey – www.Survey4on.com is a site that is customer centric and needs only 8 minutes of the customer’s time
• The website is very user friendly and easily navigable
• Questions are constructed in an easy to understand manner and are comprehensive
• Customers get to have their say on everything from the service at the Old Navy stores, the styles offered, purchase experience and so on
• All that a person taking the survey requires is the transaction number, date of purchase and store number that are printed on the survey invite. These invites can be got from the Old Navy stores
• The 10% discount for the survey is a great incentive to take the survey
• The possibility of getting the store’s gift card is a good idea for customers taking the survey
• Feedback is sure to reach the retailer and thus enhance the subsequent shopping experience of the customer
• Information gathered pertaining to customer’s personal details are kept confidential as www.Survey4on.com is reliable
• Customers have 3 months to utilize the discounts earned from the survey
• Survey contains components that notice elements that the customer is dissatisfied with and probes on that specific issue for more details
• The pace of the survey is consistent and fast, this saves the precious time of the customer
Over all www.Survey4on.com is a great site that has constructed a survey that is well worth a customer’s time. The site is focused and does not contain meaningless fluff or annoying ads to distract customers from the survey. The end result makes it worth the while as a 10% discount can easily entail the customer for a smart tee or polo at the Old Navy store.
Service Guidance : www.Survey4on.com